Monday, July 20, 2015

MRS AUSTRALIA INT'L: DAY 1 IN JACKSONVILLE

It is Day 1 in Jacksonville at the Omni Hotel for Mrs International! I am so excited for the week ahead and so thankful to be a part of this wonderful pageant system that celebrates the accomplishments of married women from all over the world.

Today was a beautiful sunny day in Jacksonville.  I had the day to myself to settle into my room and reflect on my year so far ahead of a busy week.

Our orientation started 6pm. It was amazing meeting so many strong, brave and inspiring women from all over the world.  We were given a beautiful gift pack full of all sorts of great Mrs International goodies including a towel, water bottle, t-shirt, sweater and much more.

It was a great experience meeting Mrs International 2014, Maggie Thorne.  She was even more gorgeous in real life and such a great speaker. She had us all decorate a pair of shoes for Soles 4 Soles.

I'm really looking forward to the week ahead.  Be sure to follow me on facebook, twitter, instagram and here on my blog to follow my journey.










~Dream~Believe~Achieve~