Saturday, March 28, 2015

JASON MATTHEWS FROM 92.5 GOLD FM INTERVIEWS MRS AUSTRALIA

What an exciting week of radio interviews it has been!  The last interview I did this week was with the rush hour team of 92.5 Gold FM on the sunny Gold Coast.

Jason was great and we had a laugh about how I manage to juggle the daily responsibilities of being a mother of 2 under 2 and being Mrs Australia.  

The bottom line is that I'm just a regular mum who loves her kids and has a passion for getting out into the community and helping those in need.  Some days I'm a 'Super-mum' and I get so much done that I surprise myself and other days I end up wearing my toddlers breakfast for most of the day an struggle to get dinner on the table. But no matter what type of day it ends up being I love every minute of it and wouldn't change it for the world. 

Listen to my interview by clicking on the link below.

INTERVIEW LINK: https://soundcloud.com/piperoneill/gold-fm-fm-2015-03-27-15-12-11mp3-p


~Dream~Believe~Achieve~