Wednesday, March 25, 2015

DAILY MAIL ARTICLE: MRS AUSTRALIA TALKS ABOUT GETTING INTO SHAPE FOR MRS INTERNATIONAL

I had a chance to chat with Daily Mail who were interested to know what I am doing to prepare my body for the Mrs International finals.

After having my second child I am as committed as ever to getting my body as fit and healthy as I can before the competition this July.  It can be tricky at times with an 8 week old and a 19 month old to look after but it is do-able.

Six seeks after I had my baby and after I was given the 'go ahead' from my doctor, I starting working out and committed myself to at least 30 minutes of cardio each day.  For me the best time is usually in the evenings when my husband is home and the kids are asleep. Now, I must admit sometimes it doesn't happen.  One child may be sick or another might be having trouble settling, but 9 out of 10 times I drag myself out of the house and just DO it! After a long exhausting day taking care of little ones the last thing I want to do is work out, but I wouldn't be doing myself any justice if I just sat in front of a TV all night and vegged out. Getting there is the hardest part but I never regret it after.

Check out my latest article with Daily Mail.  Click on the link below.

ARTICLE: Mrs Australia talks about getting into shape for the Mrs International pageant just weeks after giving birth to a baby boy. 

~Dream~Believe~Achieve~