Sunday, March 1, 2015

A FUNDRAISER CROWNING FOR FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Last night was a very special night for myself and my sister queens Miss Teen Australia International Ruby Adamson and Miss Australia International Deedee Zibara.

After holding our titles for almost 6 weeks now we had the opportunity to hold a special fundraiser event and take the stage for the first time in front of our family and friends as this years Australia International pageant title holders.

Because I was pregnant at the time we took the titles over in December, we decided to hold off on a public crowning so we didn't have to run the risk of me going into labour at the event. I was so happy that we did because my gorgeous son Taylor and my mother who had traveled from Portland, Oregon to visit were both able to join us.

In front of more than 60 friends and family we spoke out about our platforms and shared our vision for the next year.

I am so excited to see what this year has in store and be a voice for Look Good Feel Better.






~Dream~Believe~Achieve~