Saturday, January 3, 2015

I'M GOING TO SUCCEED BECAUSE I'M CRAZY ENOUGH TO THINK I CAN

How much of a persons success comes from their own belief that they can succeed?  I think our beliefs have more to do with our success than most of us think. 

Of course, you have to physically make a move to make anything happen, but your state of mind is the driving force.  Time and time again I've seen bright, talented people with everything going for themselves just give up on their dreams.  Some of them were so close to achieving their goals but for some reason decided they couldn't do it.  How many people do you know work for the money and do not have a passion for what they do? Unfortunately, I know more people in this position than I care to admit. 

I often wonder what these people would have achieved if they only believed they could. Sometimes just believing you can is the most powerful tool a person can have. You never know what tomorrow is going to bring and sometimes tomorrow is all you need to reach your goal so don't give up today.

I made the decision to believe in myself and so can you.  Never tell yourself you are not good enough.  You are SO capable and can achieve anything you put your mind to.  All you have to do is believe you can.   


Piper O'Neill 
Mrs Australia International 2015


~Dream~Believe~Achieve~