Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



You know your a mum when...

Your ideal New Years celebration includes a night in watching the fireworks on TV and sipping mocktails with close family and friends.

Long gone are the nights of wild parties and late night kebabs especially when you are 35 weeks pregnant with your second child.  But, you know what, I wouldn't change it for the world.  I love spending quality time with my family and friends especially during the holiday season and what better excuse to stay up past midnight (yes midnight is WAY past my bedtime) than New Years.

We had a great BBQ and watched the fireworks from the comfort of my living room without having to battle the crowds to do so.  SCORE!!

Cheers to the NEW YEAR!! I am so excited to see what 2015 has in store.  It's going to be a big year with our second child due at the beginning on February and becoming the new Mrs Australia.

Love,

Piper
Mrs Australia International